The TMF Difference
TMF is a (MBE) Native American owned and operated international metal fabrication contractor. Expertise in laser cutting, forming, sawing, finishing, welding, hardware insertion, surface treatments, and coatings.
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE): Self-Certified
- Native American (MBE) Nationally Certified Minority Business Enterprise (NMSDC)
- TMF has proven systems, trained staff, and the latest technology in place to ensure that your fabricated products are made correctly and completed on-schedule, every time.
- TMF’s company culture operates from a “zero defects” total quality management (TQM) strategy. We consistently strive to do the job right the first time, every time at the highest quality.
- TMF operates its business from our code of ethics, which includes integrity, trust, training, teamwork, leadership, communication, recognition and safety. Fiscal responsibility and accountability are key to our history of success and growth.
Drug & Alcohol Policy
TMF has a longstanding commitment to provide a safe, quality-oriented and productive work environment. Drug and alcohol abuse pose a threat to the health and safety of TMF’s employees and to the security of the company’s equipment and facilities. For these reasons, TMF is committed to the elimination of drug and alcohol use and abuse in the workplace.